improve your crop quality
1. Insulated enclosure is recommended for the following:
2. Heat in the Cooling:
3. Fuel Source: Natural Gas, LP, or Steam Coils
A. LP will require an external vaporizer (ask for more details and see quote)
B. Steam Coils requires you to have a steam generation system in place to supply steam to the grain dryer.
C. You must notify QED personnel if what fuel source you will use, so your grain dryer is designed specifically to your needs.
4. 575, 380, 415, 480 Volt motors & controls (230/460V is our standard)
5. 50 Cycles (Standard is 60 Cycles)
6. CSA Wiring for Canada
7. Field Testing with TSSA in Canada
8. A delay relay that shuts down fans and all power after dryer has a 45 minute cool down period
9. Optional discharges available prior to dryer manufacturing (screw conveyor is our standard)
10. Oversized gear reducers and motors for future expansion
This is an example of a customer who wanted the option of adding a second module later. He purchased his first module in 2010 and set up the second section of concrete to add a second module later. In 2013, he added the second module.